Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Enough about the floors already!

The time has come to return to North Georgia and exorcise the demons. A shot above with Paul and I from last year's trip. The boys are getting the gear packed and getting ready to head up to BobbyB's for the weekend. We've go about 4 of us converging on the Toccoa River to decorate the local forest with the best Cabelas has to offer in factory-tied flies and tippet.

Steaks and double-bakers are on the menu with some fine Napa grape juice. I am waaaay looking forward to this trip, and you can be sure I will be blogging some trout photos for your enjoyment.

It's dumped a couple of feet in the Savoie over the weekend. Check out Chamonix from the Brevent Webcam. We plan our first attack upon my return from the US on the 22nd. Between fishing and skiing and the upcoming holidays....it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

No comments: