Thursday, March 30, 2006

I was on a day trip to Paris yesterday, but did not see any of this kind of activity on my ride from Charles de Gaulle airport to our offices on the Northwest edge of town. The French are a bit bemused at the media attention, claiming that they have been doing this every year for a long time as one of ther regular urban hobbies, but never received that much notice. Like Geneva, the weather was variable with periods of sun and rain and the feeling of spring in the air. The next couple of weekends look to be the last chance for any skiing this year. I'll have to see how the knee feels. I went in for an MRI and x-ray this week and am scheduled to get the news next week on scheduling an operation to repair it. The operation won't be until late April or early May if we go ahead.

No comments: