Monday, March 06, 2006

Back home from the holiday in Zermatt and back to the grind. A final shot above of the Matterhorn. It makes a nice desktop background (Click on the shot above, them right mouse click on the large image and select "Set Desktop Background"). In the end, we only had the first two days that we could actually see it before the clouds set in and stuck us in a perpetual white out, but it was awesome while it lasted.

I am hoping to hear some word from the rest of the Peters clan that have been in Hawaii for the last two weeks. No blog? No pictures? Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I didn't blog much as I was trying to vacate as much as possible and we were borrowing wireless on dad's laptop. Access to my flickr photos are on my site. It rained.