Saturday, April 01, 2006


The view looking towards Lake Geneva and the French Alps, including Madame Blanc, taken last weekend while sipping a nice white on Emmanuels verandah in Sauverney, just across the border in France. It was very nice, especially when it is this clear.

This weekend is cloudy and hum-drum. The boyz pulled an all-nighter "LAN Party" in the basement with lots of PC's, pizza's and video games (Runescape) with their buds. Dom made the honors roll this semester, so he has volunteered to receive extra privileges and special treatment as a form of positive reinforcement. Next month he turns 15. All I can think is, "Wow!".

I got all excited seeing the Webcams in Zermatt and how nice it was, but am afraid the knee is not up for it, or I would have gone for it. I had an MRI last week and find out this week if an operation is on the horizon for a long-term fix. I was reading some blogs of people's experience with ACL reconstruction. I hope it goes as well for me as it did for this guy.

Time for some Filets de Perche avec frites pour dejuener.

No comments: