Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sierra here. I've got good news and bad news. The good news is I lost a kilo since my last weigh in. The bad news is that I think it was because they shaved all my hair off!

It is spring here and as usual, they've once again turned me into a billy goat of a dog. Hard to believe I had over 2 pounds of hair, but given the fact that I repeatedly broke into the food supply in the middle of the night when everyone was sleeping, and ate so much food that I could hardly breath, it can't be the result of this silly "Obesity Management" program they' ve got me on. At least there won't be pounds of hair floating all over the house any more.

For some photos of the recent Italy trip, check the links below and click on "Start Slideshow".

No comments: