Time to go see Bernard again!

Next weekend, my fishing buddy ChuckieP and I are heading to Grand Bahama for a weekend of bonefishing with Bernard. This nice 10 pounder was from last spring while wading a flat on the East End.
Bernard is our guide out of McClean's Town. We'll take a boat over to Sweetings Cay where we stay. It's not really hotel but a building with small rooms and cots. Rustic at best, with the fish-camp feel. I would add a link to some pages about the place but this is one spot in the world that hasn't caught up to web-speed yet. The only pages I know are the ones I created for Capt Phil. We got to meet his family last time we were there during February when we stayed at Our Lucaya.
Keeping our fingers crossed that we can get a couple of days of fishing in without running into any hurricane or tropical storm activity.
1 comment:
A bonefishing tune ....Keith Frank
Post a Comment