I am in Atlanta this week for a series of meetings. Plan to get home by Friday. The cheese season has officially opened in Switzerland, so we have started doing "Fondue Fridays" again. Looking forward to getting back for it with the kids.
Apologies for the shortage of juicy pictures and messages over the last few weeks. I have been travelling a lot, and meanwhile have been having some problems getting blogger to respond at the various internet access point between hotels and airports. I'd like to say that the lack of posts has been due to a lack of material, but between the fishing trip to the Smokies and the long weekend in Provence, there has been plenty going on, just not enough time to blog it with justice.
Just turned on the news and CNN reports a small plane crashed in downtown New York.
No comments:
Post a Comment