The countdown begins. Fifteen days to bonefish and time to see Bernard again with a trip to the Bahamas with the boys.On other fronts, still no fix on the broken PC. I took it to the shop and they have ordered a power supply for it. With luck, it maybe ready today.
I look forward to getting it fired up, as it has a lot of tools on it I hope to use for a new web project. I need to convert several web sites including, our photo album on opentraveltech.com, the fishcamp site on sweetingsfishcamp.com and Capt Phils site on bahamasbonefishing.net to all one location and get better bang for the buck than the current setup running these all on different providers. I have ordered a new type of hosting site called a Virtual Private Server, which will give me my own virtual Unix Server with lots of disk space and bandwidth. It will be capable of hosting dozens of websites that I can have complete control over. All of this for under $20 a month! We'll see how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment