Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A shot out the office balcony....a room with a view...

Things are getting very quiet on the Jim And Jeanne Show blog these days. Facebook gets most of the status updates. More frequency but lighter on content as a rule. It's a shame our lives our driven to truncate and abbreviate, going a mile wide and an inch deep. On the other hand, I get more hits on Facebook. I see from my access log that this site is rarely accessed anymore. I am considering shutting it down, though I would certainly archive a copy of it. There is a nice record of our activities over the last 5 years, and it is fun to look back at the kids as they grew up in Geneva.

I sent out a note this morning to the bro's about maybe going to Alaska this summer, and the responses are already coming back positive. We have to try and beat the greatest picture of all time from the last trip. It would be neat to get the sons to join as well, maybe rent out a fly-in resort for the whole group...stay tuned!

No comments: