Monday, August 27, 2007
A couple of shots of a massive muskie on Lake Minnetonka caught by my brother Matt. I got to watch him hook this toad up, and netted it for him, while Dave took photos. Near 35 lbs and close to 50 inches. Big time adrenalin!
It was a great late-August weekend in the Waconia area, chilling out with the brothers Dave, Ed and Matt, with early mornings and late nights making for little sleep. Matt caught 2 muskies on Saturday and this one on Sunday morning. Sunday evening I had a strike right at boat-side by a nice 45 incher, but after a few minutes of battle, it "quick-released". Enough excitement to guarantee my return next year for another try.
A few shots of the weekend below, including some trap-shooting and beer drinking (in that order). Some pix below, and the rest are up on picasaweb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dude, that fish is GROSS, I'm sorry. I will never put my pinky toe in Lake Minnetonka again. (Muskies bite
them off, ya' knoooow? Oh, ya.)
Post a Comment