Saturday, July 07, 2007

Blogification

It's that time of year again. Jeanne and the boys are off in the States and I am on my own for a few weeks, which means on the weekends I go for bike rides and take pictures of my bike with the lake and mountains in the background.

I rode into Geneva where there is the annual parade thing going on this weekend, which always brings out a lot of interesting folks.


I am happy to see Bri-Bri is back under the tap. I get hungry and thristy just thinking about his new jook-joint...anything called "BrewnQue" spikes my appetite. Pulled pork and jalapeno cheese snags....I wonder if he could mail me some....probably easier to plan a stop-over in Austin in the near future.

Mum is getting blogged whether she likes it or not. Some might call for a TMI time-out, but I am digging it. TCP is my personal favorite, and I think Rodney should get renamed to "Rocky" for being such a hard-core scout helping Mum out. With luck, after she settles down on the pain and meds, we might get some content directly from the source herself. Wishing her all the best and love and kisses from cheese-land.


No comments: